Don’t let code get on your nerves
React is more than a view layer. Read Master React to learn how React helps you to constrain how updates flow to keep the application state consistent.
Stay updated on the book release
- Your first React application
- React in-depth
- Extending components
- Mastering the development tools
- Integrating third-party libraries
- Ensuring correctness
- JSX in-depth
- Building a more complex application
- Server-side React
- When can I buy the book?
- I am planning a release for the start of 2017.
- Which book formats can I get?
- The electronic book will be available in Mobi (Kindle), ePub and PDF.
- What happens if I sign up?
- You’ll get updates when the book is about to be released and occasional React tips.
- There used to be an online version!
- You can read the blog for React tips and tutorials.
About the Author
Ludovico Fischer has worked on backend applications with complex frontend logic for the logistics and travel sector.