While other books attempt to teach you a lot of libraries that get out of date very fast, this book will focus on the core concepts: components and state updates.
This will keep the book short and to the point, so you can start coding fast. At the same time, you’ll be well equipped to decide which additional libraries to use.
Stay updated on the book release
- An Introduction to components
- Interaction and state
- Modules and performance
- Integrating third-party libraries
- When can I buy the book?
- I am planning a release for the middle of 2017.
- Which book formats can I get?
- The electronic book will be available in Mobi (Kindle), ePub and PDF.
- What happens if I sign up?
- You’ll get updates when the book is about to be released and occasional React tips.
- There used to be an online version!
- You can read the blog for React tips and tutorials.
I’ve worked on line of business applications for the logistics and travel sector, as well as a web shop for theatres and concert venues.